Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome to Seed Talk!

Hi All,

Welcome to Seed talk! The birth of Seed Talk is inspired by my friends and family who has constantly pushed me into blogging as they feel I can reach more people through blogs. This is dedicated to them.

The existance of this blog is not only to share ideas but it will also be an avenue where job listings will be posted with the assistance of PuteraMIC Bureau of Career & Human Development. To those who would like to place their job advertisements here, please contact me at yogendran@puteramic.net

You will also find tips and real life experiences on the DO's & DONT's in an interview. If you have your views and would like to share them with me, please do. I would be looking forward in hearing from you but prior to that, please introduce yourself so that it would be easy for me to respond.

Till then, have a good stay!

Your friend,
S.Yogendran

No comments: